domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

Welcome To My blog Task



In this blog I will post my homework for level 3. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world

Hello, there! My name is Leonel Garcia, but you can call me Leo, or Tonnele ... But my girlfriends say I Leito, I'm from Maracaibo, originally. Yo Soy De la Concepcion I have 17 years old and studying engineering in the city. My favorite subjects are Inglés.y position and I am in the third quarter

I love music, I listen Meta, Rock's my thing, I Love Being In My Computer, Master The Video Games .. I'm a gamer, surf the net, My favorite sport is wrestling, playing guitar, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, fried chicken, chocolate, my family, my favorite band ..
Hate Reggaeton, Vallenato Nasty, Justin Bieber, computer viruses, war, violence, people hypocrites and justin again when he said the metal is pure noise

My dreams are mainly graduate, have a stable job, raise a family with the girl I love most, Broadway Travel, Mexico to meet one day Power Daron Malakian .. It Guitarriasta Best Of All
About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class
Pshyco, Groupie, Cocaine, Crazy! The humor is a big part of our emotion, if I had not heard, there would be no love, if laughter would not have had no tears, all part of everything

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario