lunes, 27 de junio de 2011

System Of A Down showed me a



System Of A Down showed me a. ..

see reality differently ...

make decisions in difficult times ...

mainly respect and love a friend ...

experience (in every sense) ...

that in life one must be patient ...

keep my promises ...

be different ...
giving and receiving ...

facing society today ...
see what happens around me ...
I do not need to be like everyone else ...
think differently ...
always give it for front ...

worrying and ignore the ignorance ...

roubleshoot ...

everything is up there ...
open my mind to new experiences ...

put limits ...
listen to the silence ...

that there is always hope ...

that after something bad, something good will ...

think ...

activate my emotions ...

that time is an obstacle rather than discourages us ...

SOAD and finally taught me that music is the art of expressing emotions through sound and hearing a theme of these teachers feel something unexplainable in my ......


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario