domingo, 24 de julio de 2011

My Personality

Do not smoke do not drink, I did drugs, my only addiction is God!



I consider myself a man, kind, respectful, educated, creative, intelligent, crazy! Impulsive, Bizarre people tell me, everyone is as is! Ehh And Evil!
Sometimes I'm organized, clean, Im Not rebellious Although Sometimes I ignore! Always live happy! I get angry very dificl, good corduroy, not me, my conscience is stronger than me, I like giving money to people in need ..
I am very organized, clean, obedient, sometimes a little cranky I am a good friend, good brother, good son, I like sharing and helping those in need ...
I do not like studying .. but I do .. that is good for me, my future depends on this!
I like to study, it is the foundation of every person and allows us to grow and take up, my dream is to become a successful career filled with many positive aspirations for my life

Insanity is part of all is that which helps to balance life!

I'm just sitting in my room..
With a needle in my hand!!
Just waiting for the tomb
Of some old dying man

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario